Become part of the U.S. Missions prayer team! As a prayer partner, you join with hundreds of believers like you across the nation lifting up our missionaries, chaplains, their families, and their teams in prayer on a weekly basis. When you give us your e-mail address, you will receive a weekly e-mail of prayer requests submitted to us by our team. (No worries; we won’t use your e-mail address for anything other than this list!)
In addition to the weekly e-mail, you can also find this list at our Facebook page and in the 714 Prayer app (available for iPhone and Android).
Be sure you check out our Missionary and Chaplain Prayer Guide. The prayer guide is constantly updated as we add new missionaries and chaplains. Every day it highlights the missionary, chaplain, and spouse who’s having a birthday that day. You can search for a specific missionary or chaplain, or search by day, week, or month. What better way to remember to pray for our missionaries and chaplains than on their birthday!
Prayer requests for this week . . .
Updated July 3, 2017
- Pray for a U.S. missionary as she recovers from surgery for a torn ACL. Ask God to strengthen her during her physical therapy regimen. Pray for complete healing.
- Ask God for guidance for two U.S. missionaries as they lead an international African church in Phoenix. Pray for provision as they remodel the church’s recently purchased building. Ask God to bless the church and give them even further opportunities for outreach through this new property.
- Pray for a U.S. missionary associate as she grieves the loss of her father. Ask God to bring peace and comfort to the family as they grieve.
- Ask God to protect U.S. missionaries who serve in remote areas and those whose field of ministry involves delicate or culturally sensitive situations. Pray for safety as they travel for ministry.
- Pray that U.S. missionaries take time from busy ministry schedules to rest in the Lord. Ask Him to give the missionaries and their families renewed strength and encouragement.
- Pray for God’s presence at summer camps for persons with disabilities. Ask God to bless the activities and keep the campers and volunteers safe. Pray for the Holy Spirit’s anointing during the services, and that many campers will come to faith in Christ and be empowered to serve Him.
- Ask God to strengthen and encourage college campus missionaries and ministry staff over the summer. Pray for guidance as they prepare for the next school year.
- Pray for missionary associates who are following the call of God to serve alongside a U.S. missionary. Ask God to make it clear to them if this is the first step in a life of full-time ministry.
- Ask God for a healing touch for the four-year-old son of U.S. missionaries. He is facing extensive and painful surgery unless he receives a miracle for his legs. Pray for the muscles to be stretched and the bones strengthened.
- Pray for our nation as we celebrate Independence Day. Ask God to bring unity and reconciliation. Pray that hearts would be turned to Him.
“Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.”
Psalm 55:22 (NIV)
Scripture quotations marked (NIV) are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. www.zondervan.com The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.™