Learn to serve your community through training from experienced U.S. missionaries!
What is Project Giveback?
Project Giveback is a partnership between Assemblies of God U.S. Missions and the Tennessee district, to bring specialized ministry training to the volunteers in your congregation. Participants will be equipped with practical tools to help reach the felt needs of your community.
How does it work?
• You complete a customized survey to help district leaders determine the types of ministry your community needs.
• District leaders work with U.S. Missions to choose topic(s) the church community is most interested in learning, the location, and the date.
• U.S. Missions brings in experienced missionaries, chaplains, and project volunteers for the training.
• Sign-up information is provided to your church and at usmissions.ag.org.
• Foster Care/Adoption
• Critical Incident Response
• Human Trafficking Ministry
• Hospital Visitation
• Ministry to people with disabilities
• And many more!
Why do I need this training?
Project Giveback is a great way to help you reach your people in your community who may not come to church. This is an excellent way to meet real needs felt by people in your community.
This training and relationship with a U.S. missionary allows churches and districts to reach into their community like never before, with the training and resources to see Christ's love extended into the hardest places.
Help shape this special training opportunity!
Visit the survey link at bit.ly/pgbtenn
to tell us the types of compassionate ministry training you need.
© 2018 by The General Council of the Assemblies of God
1445 N Boonville Ave Springfield, MO 65802.
All rights reserved.