Become part of the U.S. Missions prayer team! As a prayer partner, you join with hundreds of believers like you across the nation lifting up our missionaries, chaplains, their families, and their teams in prayer on a weekly basis. When you give us your e-mail address, you will receive a weekly e-mail of prayer requests submitted to us by our team. (No worries; we won’t use your e-mail address for anything other than this list!)
Be sure you check out our Missionary and Chaplain Prayer Guide. The prayer guide is constantly updated as we add new missionaries and chaplains. Every day it highlights the missionary, chaplain, and spouse who’s having a birthday that day. You can search for a specific missionary or chaplain, or search by day, week, or month. What better way to remember to pray for our missionaries and chaplains than on their birthday!
Prayer requests for this week . . .
1. Pray for a U.S. missionary couple who had to cancel ministry trips due to COVID-19.
- Pray that God would open doors for ministry trips in the future to make up for the trips that have been canceled.
2. Pray for a U.S. missionary couple serving with Chi Alpha Campus Ministries who minister on the campus of the University of Vermont.
- Pray for opportunities for missionaries with Chi Alpha to share the love of Jesus with the students on campus and online.
3. Pray for new chaplains who will be commissioned to serve with Chaplaincy Ministries.
- Pray that God's favor would be upon the lives of new chaplains and that He would present opportunities for them to share the gospel message.
Scripture quotations marked (NIV) are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. www.zondervan.com The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.™
© 2020 by The General Council of the Assemblies of God
1445 N Boonville Ave Springfield, MO 65802.
All rights reserved.